- log in
Posted by Srividya Sridharan on October 16, 2013
Customer insights professionals have many customer analytics methods (sub's reqd) to choose from today to perform behavioral customer analysis, and new techniques emerge as the complexity of customer data increases. Analysis of customer data involves the use of data-mining and statistical methods that span descriptive and predictive analytics. But how do you decide which customer analysis methods are right for you? How do you plan your customer analytics capability with the right mix of methods that address specific questions and uncover customer insights?
Using our Forrester TechRadar™ methodology we are kicking off research that will address many of the questions above as well as explore:
- The current state of each customer analysis method, its maturity, market momentum, ecosystem interest and investment levels.
- The potential impact of each method on your ability to understand and predict customer behavior
The customer analytics methods to be included in this report range from behavioral customer segmentation to propensity models, social network analysis, next-best offer analysis, lifetime value analysis, customer churn analysis to name a few.
If you are interested in participating in this research as an end-user/client, expert or customer analytics technology or services vendor reach out to me directly at ssridharan [at] forrester [dot] com.
Thanks in advance for your participation! All research participants will receive a copy of the published report.
Related Forrester Research
Search Forrester's Blogs
The dynamics that will shape the future in the age of the customer »
Planning for innovation and risk in the wake of Brexit »
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »
- Brad Bortner (7)
- Brandon Purcell (7)
- Carlton Doty (20)
- Cinny Little (8)
- Emily Collins (20)
- Fatemeh Khatibloo (35)
- Gene Cao (19)
- James McCormick (8)
- Jennifer Belissent, Ph.D. (12)
- Joe Stanhope (35)
- Kristopher Arcand (2)
- Lori Wizdo (2)
- Marc Jacobson (1)
- Michael Barnes (9)
- Rob Brosnan (19)
- Rusty Warner (17)
- Srividya Sridharan (18)
- Tina Moffett (17)
- customer analytics (14)
- customer intelligence (11)
- Predictive analytics (7)
- Data mining (5)
- Predictive analytics / data mining (5)
- Advanced analytics (4)
- Analytics (3)
- customer insights (2)
- predictive analytics/data mining (2)
- Big Data; Advanced analytics; business intelligence (BI); analytics; Hadoop; data mining; predictive analytics; digital intelligence; customer analytics; insights platforms; insights services; insights-driven business; data management; artificial intellig (1)
- See all