Posted by Samantha Jaddou on March 6, 2014
For the past seven years, Forrester has reported on how consumers rate their experiences with major brands in the US by publishing our annual report, the Customer Experience Index (CXi). The CXi has helped us identify customer experience leaders and helped many top brands in the US benchmark their customer experience against their peers.
This year for the first time, we’re bringing this study to China in order to help us understand the quality of the customer experience in this market. In fewer than two weeks, I’ll be revealing the CXi results for China in Shanghai at Forrester’s Summit For Marketing & Strategy Professionals: China.
During my track session, I will:
- Share the interesting and surprising findings in this year’s CXi results for China.
- Talk about what some leading companies are doing to enhance their customer experience in China.
- Give you actionable advice on how to improve your customer experience maturity.
The event will also provide a good opportunity for me to hear you out. I am eager to learn about your pain points relating to customer experience in this market.
I look forward to seeing you in Shanghai! 上海见！
- Adele Sage (22)
- Allegra Burnette (2)
- Deanna Laufer (5)
- Harley Manning (97)
- Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha (2)
- John Dalton (5)
- Jonathan Browne (23)
- Kerry Bodine (77)
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian (17)
- Megan Burns (29)
- Michael Gazala (1)
- Moira Dorsey (5)
- Nicole Dvorak (1)
- Rick Parrish (5)
- Ronald Rogowski (29)
- Sam Stern (18)
- Thomas Husson (1)
- TJ Keitt (3)
- Tony Costa (9)