Posted by Sam Stern on September 18, 2013
- Employee Net Promoter Score (NPS), loyalty, and satisfaction.
- Support and competence of direct managers.
- Confidence in the company’s vision and mission.
- Belief that company is customer-focused.
- Clear communication and collaborative work environment.
- Growth and career opportunities.
- Empowerment and flexibility, including autonomy and work-life balance.
- Rewards and recognition.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Introducing Forrester's Customer Experience Index, UK »
Introducing Forrester's Customer Experience Index, France »
Your Customers Are Powerful
Learn how you can win in
The Age Of The Customer »
- Adele Sage (22)
- Craig Menzies (5)
- Harley Manning (83)
- Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha (2)
- John Dalton (2)
- Jonathan Browne (23)
- Kerry Bodine (77)
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian (10)
- Megan Burns (27)
- Moira Dorsey (5)
- Paul Hagen (32)
- Ronald Rogowski (29)
- Sam Stern (11)
- Samantha Jaddou (3)
- Thomas Husson (1)
- Tony Costa (7)