- log in
Posted by Rob Brosnan on July 11, 2012
Using, investigating, or buying marketing technology? If so, we want to hear from you. Take the survey and receive a complimentary copy of the completed research.
Forrester's global Marketing Technology Adoption survey investigates:
- What technologies do marketers currently use, and what do they plan to use?
- How much do marketers budget for technology acquisition and operations?
- What are the users' top goals for and pain points from marketing technology?
You can use the survey results to:
- Provide justification for a business case in your 2013 technology road map.
- Compare your spend levels and technology use to those of other marketing professionals.
- Spot trends and see best practices to incorporate into your technology strategy.
The survey will close on Friday, August 3, and the completed research report will publish in early September. Once the research publishes, I will also present the findings in a Forrester Webinar and in advisory sessions to interested clients.
Please share this blog post and survey link with friends and colleagues who share an interest in marketing technology.
Thanks in advance for your support and involvement.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Planning for innovation and risk in the wake of Brexit »
Forrester Insights for iPhone
Key research and data points when and where you need them »
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »
- Brad Bortner (7)
- Brandon Purcell (5)
- Carlton Doty (20)
- Cinny Little (5)
- Emily Collins (20)
- Fatemeh Khatibloo (33)
- Gene Cao (19)
- James McCormick (8)
- Jennifer Belissent, Ph.D. (5)
- Joe Stanhope (35)
- Kristopher Arcand (2)
- Lori Wizdo (2)
- Marc Jacobson (1)
- Michael Barnes (9)
- Rob Brosnan (19)
- Rusty Warner (17)
- Srividya Sridharan (17)
- Tina Moffett (17)