Posted by Peter Kim on August 21, 2007
If you're a web 2.0 technology vendor who might be interested in an in-person briefing day at Forrester, read on...
Forrester cordially invites you to the Web 2.0 Briefing Day on October 23, 2007!
What is it?
A complimentary event that gives you the opportunity to brief leading Forrester analysts who focus on Web 2.0 trends and technologies. The day will take place in Forrester's Cambridge office.
How does it work?
- Meet Sheri McLeish, Vendor Relations Manager.
- Engage with up to three analysts in 1-to-1 briefings.
- Learn about Forrester’s perspective on the size of the Web 2.0 market with a presentation by analyst G. Oliver Young.
Which analysts will be there?
- Josh Bernoff
- Megan Burns
- Ellen Carney
- Sarah Rotman Epps
- Jeffrey Hammond
- Brian Haven
- Paul Jackson
- Rob Koplowitz
- Peter Kim
- G. Oliver Young
- Chenxi Wang Ph.D.
How do I register?
- R.S.V.P. via Forrester’s Briefing Central by Sept. 24, 2007.
- Please include the top four analysts you would like to brief from the above list.
- A confirmation email will be sent once your R.S.V.P is processed; confirmation of acceptance will be provided no later than October 5, 2007.
- Due to limited availability, participating vendors will be selected based on alignment with Forrester’s technology coverage. Participating analysts are subject to change.