- log in
Posted by Mike Gualtieri on August 22, 2011
Johnny Depp is coming to Boston. So too are application development professionals like you. Depp will make a movie about Paul Revere's legendary midnight ride 236 years ago to warn the revolutionaries that the British were coming. Application development pros will arrive in Boston on September 22, 2011, to attend Forrester's first-ever Application Development & Delivery Forum.
Boston is a great city of revolutionary ideas and rich history. This is the inspiration for the conference we have put together for you. Our goal is simple: Provide a fantastic two-day event for application development pros to:
- Hear from leaders who have successfully transformed app development to deliver more customer value more quickly.
- Learn from expert analysts about the latest best practices and technologies to speed transformation.
- Share new ideas with peers.
- Become more valuable to their organization.
- Help their organization become world class at application development and delivery.
The Future Of Application Development & Delivery Is Customer Engagement
Are you on the hook to deliver better user experiences, more business value, innovation, and growth -- more quickly? In the end, is it all about how you help your business satisfy customers? This is not just about business requirements, because the business doesn't always know how to satisfy customers. Today, technology is one of the most critical transformational factors for business success. You are in the middle of it. You are critical. But many traditional application development shops are just not responsive enough to succeed in the age of the customer.
Transform Or Be Transformed
In addition to compelling keynotes from analysts and leading executives on their experiences delivering great software, we have several great sessions to help you transform, including:
- Transforming Application Delivery Into A High-Performing Organization
- Design For The Customer's Experience To Transform Your Application Development Team
- A Winning Mobile Applications Strategy
- Taking Agile To The Next Level: Lean, Continuous, Speedy Delivery
- How Cloud Computing Changes Application Development And Delivery
- Developing People And Building Teams For High-Performance Delivery
- Mobile Design Best Practices: Design Smartphone And Tablet Apps That Customers Will Love
- Don't Trust -- Verify: Test To Ensure A Great Customer Experience
- Legacy Platforms In A Customer-Centric World
- How Emerging Data Management Technologies Enable Application Innovation
Join Us In Boston
Be part of the application development & delivery transformation revolution!
Register now to attend Forrester's Application Development & Delivery Forum. Plan some extra time in Boston if you can to walk the Freedom Trail, visit the Sam Adams Beer Brewery, walk Harvard Square, eat at famous Faneuil Hall, or even take in a game at Fenway. It's a beautiful time of year in New England.
See you there!
Search Forrester's Blogs
Forrester Insights for iPhone
Key research and data points when and where you need them »
Lead BT Transformation
Develop customer-obsessed strategies to drive growth »
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »
- Anjali Yakkundi (31)
- Art Schoeller (2)
- Boris Evelson (161)
- Claire Schooley (2)
- Clay Richardson (1)
- Diego Lo Giudice (22)
- Dominique Whittaker (4)
- Duncan Jones (1)
- Gene Cao (1)
- George Lawrie (19)
- Holger Kisker (38)
- Ian Jacobs (10)
- Jeffrey Hammond (31)
- Jennifer Belissent, Ph.D. (2)
- John Bruno (1)
- John M. Wargo (10)
- John R. Rymer (45)
- Jost Hoppermann (33)
- Kate Leggett (145)
- Kurt Bittner (4)
- Kyle McNabb (12)
- Leonard Couture (1)
- Liz Herbert (3)
- Margo Visitacion (9)
- Mark Grannan (10)
- Martha Bennett (13)
- Michael Barnes (21)
- Michael Facemire (18)
- Mike Gualtieri (118)
- Nick Barber (10)
- Noel Yuhanna (10)
- Paul Hamerman (2)
- Philipp Karcher (1)
- Randy Heffner (15)
- Rowan Curran (2)
- Stephen Powers (23)
- Ted Schadler (25)