- log in
Register For Forrester’s Upcoming Jam Session “Application Delivery’s Role In Customer And Business Empowerment”
Posted by Mike Gilpin on June 1, 2011
Please join us on Monday, June 13, at 11.00 a.m. EDT for part one of our Customer Empowerment Jam Sessions, "Application Delivery’s Role In Customer And Business Empowerment."
To succeed in today’s turbulent business environment, enterprises must drive deeper customer engagement - connecting empowered customers to the valuable services they want, across multiple touchpoints. This crucial shift to an outside-in focus, however, brings new demands and challenges to the application development & delivery organization.
During our upcoming Teleconference, we’ll discuss:
- How application delivery should partner with marketing to drive deeper customer engagement through the entire life cycle, across multiple touchpoints.
- Best practices for application development to design and deliver improved customer experiences.
- How to reconcile the need for stronger design with agile processes and continuous delivery.
- How to optimize your mobile application strategy to serve empowered customers.
- How to exploit emerging application platforms, including cloud, to empower customers and the business to enable rapid change.
This Teleconference is the first in a series of Customer Empowerment Jam Sessions, consisting of two condensed WebEx panel sessions in which Forrester’s top analysts will tell you everything you need to know about developing a successful strategy to design and deliver better customer experiences.
If you have any questions about the upcoming Customer Empowerment Jam Sessions, please let me know: email@example.com.
Related Forrester Research
- Best Practices In User Experience (UX) Design
- Product-Centric Development Is A Hot New Trend
- How To Foster Software Innovation To Exploit The Economic Recovery
- Business Analysts: Seize The Opportunity To Deliver Compelling User Experiences
- Transforming Application Delivery
- Mobile App Design Best Practices
Search Forrester's Blogs
Planning for innovation and risk in the wake of Brexit »
Blog: Go fast or go home
Why fast is the new normal for business technology strategy »
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »
- Ashutosh Sharma (1)
- Boris Evelson (1)
- David Johnson (1)
- Eveline Oehrlich (3)
- Frank Gillett (1)
- Frank Liu (1)
- Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha (1)
- Joe Galuszka (1)
- John Kindervag (1)
- Julie Ask (2)
- Kyle McNabb (1)
- Laura Koetzle (5)
- Martin Gill (1)
- Randy Heffner (1)
- Robert Stroud (2)
- Rowan Curran (3)
- Satish Meena (1)
- Sharyn Leaver (1)
- Stephanie Balaouras (2)