Posted by Mike Gilpin on May 24, 2010
Hello, I have exciting news! Hot on the heels of our new blog platform, Forrester has launched an online community for app development and delivery pros focused on the key business challenges that leaders of application delivery organizations face every day. The community is a place for leaders to exchange ideas, opinions, and real-world solutions with each other. Forrester analysts will also be part of the community, helping facilitate the discussions and sharing their views.
The community is open to all application development professionals.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- A simple platform on which you can pose your questions and get advice from peers who face the same business or technology challenges.
- Insight from our analysts, who weigh in frequently on the issues and point to relevant research.
- Fresh perspective from peers, who share their real-world success stories, best practices, and templates.
- Content on the latest technologies and trends affecting your business — from Forrester and other thought leaders.
I encourage you to become part of the community:
- Ask a question about a complex business or technology problem.
- Start a discussion on an emerging trend that’s having an impact on your work.
- Contribute to an existing discussion thread from a community member.
- Share templates with your peers for common artifacts like job specs or requirements.
- Suggest topics for upcoming Forrester research reports.
- Create a community profile.
- Share your perspective with others.
Click here to go to Forrester’s Online Community For Application Development & Delivery Professionals and bookmark it for easy reference. See you in the community!
Search Forrester's Blogs
Lead BT Transformation
Develop customer-obsessed strategies to drive growth »
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »
Free On-Demand and Live Events
Latest events from Forrester analysts, online and in person. »