Benchmark Your Voice Of The Customer Program: Participate In Forrester’s Upcoming Research On The State Of VoC Programs, 2014
Posted by Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian on April 7, 2014
How mature is your company's voice of the customer (VoC) program? Compare yourself against the state of the art and find out:
- How VoC programs affect customer experience and business results.
- How companies integrate and analyze data from different sources.
- How VoC program owners share customer insight.
- How they drive action based on their insights.
- Which vendors they use to support their VoC program.
We'd like to hear from practitioners that can speak about their company's VoC program. As a thank you for completing our 10-minute survey, you will receive the report resulting from this research, "State Of Voice Of Customer Programs, 2014." As additional thanks, you will receive the high-level results after the survey data has been processed.
Sign up for the survey here.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Forrester's Forum For Customer Experience Professionals
June 16-17, 2015
- Adele Sage (22)
- Allegra Burnette (2)
- Deanna Laufer (3)
- Harley Manning (97)
- Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha (2)
- John Dalton (5)
- Jonathan Browne (23)
- Kerry Bodine (77)
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian (16)
- Megan Burns (29)
- Michael Gazala (1)
- Moira Dorsey (5)
- Nicole Dvorak (1)
- Nupur Singh Andley (2)
- Rick Parrish (4)
- Ronald Rogowski (29)
- Sam Stern (18)
- Samantha Jaddou (3)
- Thomas Husson (1)
- TJ Keitt (3)
- Tony Costa (9)