Benchmark Your Voice Of The Customer Program: Participate In Forrester’s Upcoming Research On The State Of VoC Programs, 2014
Posted by Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian on April 7, 2014
How mature is your company's voice of the customer (VoC) program? Compare yourself against the state of the art and find out:
- How VoC programs affect customer experience and business results.
- How companies integrate and analyze data from different sources.
- How VoC program owners share customer insight.
- How they drive action based on their insights.
- Which vendors they use to support their VoC program.
We'd like to hear from practitioners that can speak about their company's VoC program. As a thank you for completing our 10-minute survey, you will receive the report resulting from this research, "State Of Voice Of Customer Programs, 2014." As additional thanks, you will receive the high-level results after the survey data has been processed.
Sign up for the survey here.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Free On-Demand and Live Events
Latest events from Forrester analysts, online and in person. »
Free Upcoming Webinar
Avoiding The Top Three Customer Experience Risks »
- Adele Sage (22)
- Allegra Burnette (1)
- Deanna Laufer (2)
- Harley Manning (90)
- Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha (2)
- John Dalton (2)
- Jonathan Browne (23)
- Kerry Bodine (77)
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian (12)
- Megan Burns (27)
- Moira Dorsey (5)
- Nupur Singh Andley (1)
- Paul Hagen (32)
- Rick Parrish (2)
- Ronald Rogowski (29)
- Sam Stern (15)
- Samantha Jaddou (3)
- Thomas Husson (1)
- Tony Costa (8)