Posted by Kim LeQuoc on January 25, 2010
The Marketing Leadership team at Forrester has just launched our most recent global executive panel survey on Media Strategy. The goal of the survey is to understand how Marketing Leaders like you:
- Drive their media strategy
- Experiment with new media
- Spend in traditional and new media
Interested in the results? Become part of our Global Marketing Leadership Panel of over 500 senior marketing executives like you. Just click here to join our panel and participate in the current Global Marketing Leaders Online Survey.
The survey should take about 15 minutes to complete.
In exchange for your valuable time, we will:
- Send you the results from this research before its official release date.
- We will also provide you with access to a free piece of research of your choice, once you have completed the survey. The reports we are offering include:
A: "We Are All Media Companies Now", by Nick Thomas
B: "Adding Branded Content To The Mix", by Mary Beth Kemp
C: "Three Steps To Measuring Social Media Marketing" by Nate Elliott
If you have any question at all, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment here.