Posted by Kim LeQuoc on December 9, 2009
We’ve just launched our most recent survey on Marketing Organizations.The goal of the survey is to understand how Marketing Leaders like you:
- Structure your marketing organization today
- Integrate marketing efforts like social media and global marketing into your org structure
- Think marketing should be organized in the future
Interested in the results? All you have to do is become part of our Global Marketing Leadership Panel. The panel includes over 500 senior marketing executives like you. Just click here to join our panel and participate in the current Global Marketing Leaders Online Survey.
The survey should take about 15 minutes to complete.
In exchange for your valuable time, we will:
- Send you the results from this research before its official release date.
- We will also provide you with access to a free piece of research of your choice, once you have completed the survey. The reports we are offering include:
A: "Marketing Teams Need Business Skills" by Mary Beth Kemp
B: "Marketing Leaders: Make Marketing Innovation A Mandate" by Mary Beth Kemp
C: "Marketing Leaders Take On Technology" by Lisa Bradner
If you have any question at all, please drop me an email or comment here.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Free On-Demand and Live Events
Latest events from Forrester analysts, online and in person. »