- Forrester Councils
- Councils Overview
- log in
Posted by Mark Mulligan on November 13, 2009
Forrester’s Marketing Forum EMEA is fast approaching — November 17-18, 2009, in
Elsewhere in the event, other leading Forrester analysts will present on leapfrogging competitors out of the recession, enriching online engagement with customers, and which product and service innovations to be ready for. This event provides a platform where marketing and Customer Experience professionals can share innovative best practices, network with peers, benefit from keynotes and track sessions, and pose direct questions to top Forrester analysts during One-On-One Meetings.
We have great speakers this year, with keynotes from:
Guest Keynote Speakers
· Bernhard Glock, Former Vice President Global Media Purchases & President World Advertising Federation, P&G
· Diederick van Thiel, Chief Consumer Marketing Officer, ING Group
· Conny Kalcher, Vice President Consumer Experiences, LEGO
· Malcolm Duckett, VP Marketing, Magiq
· Mike Cripps, Customer Experience Manager, Service Operations, Capital One Financial Services Inc.
· Kamel Ouadi, Global Digital Media Director, Louis Vuitton
· Alexandra Wheeler, Director Of Digital Strategy, Starbucks
Forrester Keynote Speakers
· Moira Dorsey, Vice President, Research Director
· Mary Beth Kemp, Vice President, Principal Analyst
Here are some great ways to maximize your experience:
· Check this blog for our in-depth updates on keynotes and track sessions.
· Follow us on Twitter as we plan and launch the Event.
· Tag your photos and tweets to contribute to the conversation.
· RSVP on our Facebook Event page, and network with attendees.
Take the conversation offline:
On Tuesday November 17, 2009, Forrester hosts a London Tweetup. Tweetups are low-key social events where Twitterers can network and meet the people they tweet with. Anyone can attend; it is an informal atmosphere that allows casual conversations.
This tweetup is for anyone who's attending the Forum or lives in the