Posted by Laura Ramos on October 26, 2009
[Posted by Laura Ramos]
Last week, the DemandGen Report published an article that highlighted my Lead Management Automation market overview report. As part of their recap,
assistant editor, Amanda Ferrante, asked me a few questions that honed
in on aspects of the market that I did not make central to my two main themes,
namely: 1) that the market is far from mature and subject to change
that represent some risk to B2B marketers and 2) therefore, B2B
marketers should pick partners that can help mature their processes, as
well as come up with innovation and easy-to-use features.
In the interview, as transcribed at B2B Marketing POSTs, we look at:
- My projections for future growth, and the shape of the growth curve, in this market.
- Whether I think lead management automation will achieve
popularity/penetration similar to the saleforce automation (SFA) market.
- When I see consolidation occuring, and what is the likely form that will take.
- Why lead scoring and profiling features are critical and to what
degree these capabilities should influence the solution a company
- Best practices I recommend for those adopting lead managment automation.
- What is the best way to achieve alignment between sales and marketing, and how can LMA help achieve this goal.
- Factors to prioritize when selecting vendors.
Please let me know what you think.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »
Free On-Demand and Live Events
Latest events from Forrester analysts, online and in person »