Posted by Kim Celestre on March 11, 2012
I am honored to be at InsideView's Insider Summit on Monday, March 12 at 9:15am PT to host a keynote and tweet jam. Join me and my fellow analysts, @ZacharyRD, @loriwizdo, @JRSilber, and @timharmon for a lively and interactive discussion on the impact social media and social data are having on marketing and sales processes.
The tweet jam hashtag is #IVJam
Some of the topics we will discuss are:
- How do you think social media impacts an organization’s lead-generation and lead-nurturing processes?
- How has your company reacted to the use of social media for work purposes?
- How has social media influenced your customer's buying experience?
- What are the best practices for using social media to engage with customers?
- What results are you getting from your social media tactics?
- What are your top social business priorities in 2012?
We look forward to your participation!
Stay tuned to this blog for a recap on the event and attendee feedback!