Posted by Kerry Bodine on October 14, 2013
The survey is now closed. Many thanks to all of the agencies and service designers who submitted. We'll be in touch soon.
The survey deadline has been extended to November 7 at midnight Eastern! Please see my comment in the thread below for more details.
“Who can help us design great customer experiences?” I increasingly hear this question from our Forrester clients — and depending on what kind of work the client is after, my answer is often, “a service design agency.” I recently wrote two blog posts discussing the importance of service design and its relationship to customer experience. In December, I’ll be publishing a report that will help prospective clients find potential service design partners.
This report will focus on agencies that design service-based interactions that span the following steps in the customer journey: buy, access, use, and get support. Agencies that primarily design the employee experience will also be considered for inclusion in the report. If that sounds like your agency — and you’ve got one employee or several hundred — we’d love to include you. Just fill out this survey by November 1.
There are 14 to 17 questions about your agency’s background, capabilities, and client work. If you would like a copy of the survey questions prior to starting the survey, please contact Curt Nichols. Unless otherwise noted, responses to all survey questions are on the record and will be published in a Forrester report in December 2013. The report will include a general analysis of the data from all respondents and specific details about each agency that will enable clients to create a shortlist of potential partners. We’ll send you a copy of the report for participating.
Key dates and details:
November 1, 2013November 7, 2013 at midnight ET: Deadline for filling out the survey. Agencies that submit after that time will not be included in the report.
- November 15, 2013: Notification of inclusion or exclusion in the report. Forrester will notify all respondents about the status of their submission. Respondents that have not provided sufficient evidence of service design capabilities/experience will not be included in the report. All decisions will be final, so please take care to accurately describe your work and approach. Please note: Agencies that focus primarily on marketing interactions (those interactions that occur as customers discover and evaluate a company’s products and services) will not be included in this report, as Forrester has many other outlets for showcasing the work of marketing agencies.
- December 5, 2013: Fact-checking begins. Forrester will send out a preliminary version of the report to all included agencies.
- December 7, 2013: Deadline for fact-checking responses. In fairness to all respondents, we will NOT change any information that you wish to modify or that you submitted incorrectly in the survey. This review process is intended only to correct any mistakes that Forrester inadvertently made in transferring your survey responses to our report format.
- December 20, 2013: Forrester will publish the report.
Thanks in advance for your participation!
Search Forrester's Blogs
Free On-Demand and Live Events
Latest events from Forrester analysts, online and in person. »
Free Upcoming Webinar
Avoiding The Top Three Customer Experience Risks »
- Adele Sage (22)
- Allegra Burnette (1)
- Deanna Laufer (2)
- Harley Manning (91)
- Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha (2)
- John Dalton (3)
- Jonathan Browne (23)
- Kerry Bodine (77)
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian (12)
- Megan Burns (27)
- Moira Dorsey (5)
- Nupur Singh Andley (1)
- Paul Hagen (32)
- Rick Parrish (2)
- Ronald Rogowski (29)
- Sam Stern (15)
- Samantha Jaddou (3)
- Thomas Husson (1)
- Tony Costa (8)