Posted by Kerry Bodine on November 27, 2012
Looking for the perfect gift to show your clients or employees the value of customer experience? How about a copy of Outside In signed by one of the authors? We’ll be happy to oblige, as long as you have a mailing address in the US. You’ll buy the books, and we’ll do the signing and pay to ship them back to you. Here’s how it works:
- Contact Forrester’s Megan Reinhart (email@example.com) to let us know you’re participating and how many books you’d like us to sign.
- Go to the Outside In page on 800CEOREAD.com. Buy enough books for your clients and employees and have them shipped to us. 800CEOREAD.com offers books at 43% off, $14.25 each, for bulk orders. Ship to either address, depending on the author you’d like to have sign the books:
60 Acorn Park Drive
Cambridge, MA 02140
150 Spear Street, Suite 1100
San Francisco, CA 94105
- When we receive the books, the author will sign them (Harley in Cambridge or me in San Francisco). We’ll also include a short message of your choosing, as long as it’s something we’re comfortable with.
- We’ll ship them back to you at our expense.
- You can distribute them to your clients or employees however you’d prefer — by mail or in person.