Posted by Kerry Bodine on November 12, 2012
Calling all customer experience professionals:
- Do you know about your company’s customer experience priorities and initiatives (or lack thereof)?
- Do you know what your company’s customer experience plans are for 2013?
- Do you know how your company’s customer experience resources are structured?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, please help us out by completing Forrester’s 2013 global customer experience benchmarking survey. The info you provide will help shape reports to be written in the new year by Megan Burns and yours truly. And to thank you for your time, we’ll send you a copy of any reports that we publish with this data.
Thanks so much!
(Agency folks and consultants, sorry — this survey isn't for you.)
Search Forrester's Blogs
Introducing Forrester's Customer Experience Index, UK »
Introducing Forrester's Customer Experience Index, France »
Your Customers Are Powerful
Learn how you can win in
The Age Of The Customer »
- Adele Sage (22)
- Craig Menzies (5)
- Deanna Laufer (1)
- Harley Manning (83)
- Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha (2)
- John Dalton (2)
- Jonathan Browne (23)
- Kerry Bodine (77)
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian (11)
- Megan Burns (27)
- Moira Dorsey (5)
- Paul Hagen (32)
- Ronald Rogowski (29)
- Sam Stern (11)
- Samantha Jaddou (3)
- Thomas Husson (1)
- Tony Costa (7)