Posted by Kerry Bodine on August 28, 2012
My coauthor, Harley Manning, and I are thrilled to announce that our new book, Outside In: The Power Of Putting Customers At The Center Of Your Business, is released today! We encourage you to read this book if:
- You want to figure out what the heck customer experience really is.
- You need to make the business case for customer experience.
- Your company understands the power of customer experience, but you’re not sure where to start.
- You’ve got some customer experience initiatives underway, and you’re ready to take your efforts to the next level.
- You want rigorous, battle-tested customer experience tools that have been implemented by companies around the world.
If you’d like to know more about the ideas in Outside In or would like to engage directly with Harley and me, please:
- Bring your questions to our #OutsideIn tweet chat next Wednesday, September 5, from noon – 1PM Eastern time.
- Join us for one of two free Webinars on Wednesday, September 19. If you miss us at 9AM Eastern, you can catch an encore presentation at 2PM Eastern.
- Download the first two chapters of the book for free.
- Check out outsidein.forrester.com for author videos, book images, and suggestions on how to go further with the ideas in the book.
It’s worth noting that Outside In is based on fourteen years of research conducted by our faithful band of Forrester colleagues. For that reason, we’ve dedicated the book to the members of Forrester’s customer experience team, past, present, and future. We love and thank you all.
- Adele Sage (22)
- Allegra Burnette (2)
- Deanna Laufer (6)
- Harley Manning (97)
- Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha (2)
- John Dalton (5)
- Jonathan Browne (23)
- Kerry Bodine (77)
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian (19)
- Megan Burns (29)
- Michael Gazala (2)
- Moira Dorsey (5)
- Nicole Dvorak (1)
- Qaalfa Dibeehi (1)
- Rick Parrish (6)
- Ronald Rogowski (29)
- Sam Stern (20)
- Thomas Husson (1)
- TJ Keitt (4)
- Tony Costa (9)