- log in
Posted by Kerry Bodine on September 21, 2011
I’ve been talking a lot lately about customer experience ecosystems. And I’ve been getting tons of questions from people who would like to learn the tools and processes for mapping their own ecosystems.
Good news! Paul Hagen and I are hosting a Customer Experience Ecosystem Mapping workshop in San Francisco on Wednesday, November 16. During this full day of presentations, hands-on exercises, and discussions, you’ll learn how to use Forrester’s ecosystem framework to:
- Detail a specific customer journey and key touchpoints. (If you’ve got them, bring your existing personas and customer journey maps.)
- Identify the people, processes, policies, and technologies that influence those customer interactions — both the parts of the ecosystem that are in plain view of customers as well as those parts that influence the customer experience from behind the scenes.
- Identify the root causes of customer experience problems.
- Prioritize fixes to these problems.
You’ll leave with a solid start on your own ecosystem map — and the know-how to complete it back at the office with your extended team.
Ecosystem mapping is a collaborative exercise, and we feel you’ll get the most out of this workshop if a colleague joins you — so we’re offering a 10% discount to companies who send two attendees.
For more details, please check out the Customer Experience Ecosystem Mapping workshop page on our website.
We hope to see you in San Francisco!
Search Forrester's Blogs
Forrester Insights for iPhone
Key research and data points when and where you need them »
Forrester's CX Index
Create the great customer experiences that grow revenue »
Key Takeaways From Mobile World Congress »
- Adele Sage (22)
- Allegra Burnette (7)
- Daniel Brousseau (1)
- Deanna Laufer (8)
- Fatemeh Khatibloo (1)
- Fiona Adler (1)
- Harley Manning (101)
- Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha (2)
- John Dalton (8)
- Jonathan Browne (23)
- Kara Hoisington (3)
- Keith Coe (2)
- Kerry Bodine (77)
- Leah Buley (1)
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian (23)
- Megan Burns (32)
- Michael Gazala (3)
- Moira Dorsey (5)
- Nicole Dvorak (1)
- Qaalfa Dibeehi (1)
- Rick Parrish (21)
- Ron Rogowski (30)
- Ryan Hart (5)
- Sam Stern (24)
- Thomas Husson (1)
- TJ Keitt (8)
- Tom McCann (3)
- Tony Costa (10)