Posted by Kerry Bodine on September 21, 2011
I’ve been talking a lot lately about customer experience ecosystems. And I’ve been getting tons of questions from people who would like to learn the tools and processes for mapping their own ecosystems.
Good news! Paul Hagen and I are hosting a Customer Experience Ecosystem Mapping workshop in San Francisco on Wednesday, November 16. During this full day of presentations, hands-on exercises, and discussions, you’ll learn how to use Forrester’s ecosystem framework to:
- Detail a specific customer journey and key touchpoints. (If you’ve got them, bring your existing personas and customer journey maps.)
- Identify the people, processes, policies, and technologies that influence those customer interactions — both the parts of the ecosystem that are in plain view of customers as well as those parts that influence the customer experience from behind the scenes.
- Identify the root causes of customer experience problems.
- Prioritize fixes to these problems.
You’ll leave with a solid start on your own ecosystem map — and the know-how to complete it back at the office with your extended team.
Ecosystem mapping is a collaborative exercise, and we feel you’ll get the most out of this workshop if a colleague joins you — so we’re offering a 10% discount to companies who send two attendees.
For more details, please check out the Customer Experience Ecosystem Mapping workshop page on our website.
We hope to see you in San Francisco!
Search Forrester's Blogs
Watch This Free Webinar
2014 Mobile Trends And Key Takeaways From Mobile World Congress »
Your Customers Are Powerful
Learn how you can win in
The Age Of The Customer »
Transform Your Digital Business
Watch the free webinar »
- Adele Sage (22)
- Craig Menzies (5)
- Harley Manning (81)
- Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha (1)
- John Dalton (2)
- Jonathan Browne (22)
- Kerry Bodine (77)
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian (7)
- Megan Burns (27)
- Moira Dorsey (5)
- Paul Hagen (31)
- Ronald Rogowski (29)
- Sam Stern (9)
- Samantha Jaddou (3)
- Thomas Husson (1)
- Tony Costa (7)