Posted by Kerry Bodine on December 21, 2010
A few questions for you:
- Do you know about your company's customer experience priorities and initiatives (or lack thereof)?
- Do you know what your company's customer experience plans are for 2011?
- Do you know how your company's customer experience resources are structured?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, please be a lamb and take 10 minutes to fill out Forrester's Q4 2010 Customer Experience Survey. The info you provide will help shape reports to be written in the new year by Megan Burns, Vidya Drego, Adele Sage, and yours truly.
We're closing the survey on January 10, 2011 — but I bet you made a New Year's resolution not to procrastinate.
Thanks so much!
(Agency folks and consultants, sorry — this survey isn't for you.)
Search Forrester's Blogs
Free Mobile Mind Shift Webinar Series
Learn how to win your customers' mobile moments in this three-part series »
- Adele Sage (22)
- Allegra Burnette (1)
- Craig Menzies (8)
- Deanna Laufer (2)
- Harley Manning (87)
- Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha (2)
- John Dalton (2)
- Jonathan Browne (23)
- Kerry Bodine (77)
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian (12)
- Megan Burns (27)
- Moira Dorsey (5)
- Paul Hagen (32)
- Rick Parrish (2)
- Ronald Rogowski (29)
- Sam Stern (15)
- Samantha Jaddou (3)
- Thomas Husson (1)
- Tony Costa (8)