- log in
Posted by JP Gownder on October 4, 2010
I'd like to invite you to participate in an exciting new forum for discussion: our community for Consumer Product Strategy professionals!
The community is a place for product strategists to exchange ideas, opinions, and real-world solutions with each other. Forrester analysts will also be part of the community, helping facilitate the discussions and sharing their views.
Right now, we already have discussions going on the topics of product co-creation, creating video content for your product or brand, and the effects disruptive technologies like the iPad have on product strategies. These vibrant conversations are just getting started, but they're already pretty exciting discussions.
In general, here's what you’ll find
- A simple platform on which you can pose your questions and get advice from peers who face the same business challenges.
- Insight from our analysts, who weigh in frequently on the issues.
- Fresh perspective from peers, who share their real-world success stories and best practices.
- Content on the latest technologies and trends affecting your business — from Forrester and other thought leaders
I encourage you to become part of the community:
- Ask a question about a complex business problem.
- Start a discussion on an emerging trend that’s having an impact on your work.
- Contribute to an existing discussion thread from a community member.
- Suggest topics for upcoming Forrester research reports.
- Create a community profile.
- Share your perspective with others.
The community is open to both Forrester clients AND to non-clients. Why not visit today?
Search Forrester's Blogs
Planning for innovation and risk in the wake of Brexit »
Forrester Insights for iPhone
Key research and data points when and where you need them »
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »
- Amy DeMartine (7)
- Andre Kindness (31)
- Christian Kane (5)
- Christopher Voce (8)
- Dave Bartoletti (26)
- David Johnson (52)
- Doug Washburn (37)
- Eveline Oehrlich (16)
- Frank Liu (10)
- Glenn O'Donnell (29)
- Jean-Pierre Garbani (13)
- JP Gownder (109)
- Laura Koetzle (1)
- Lauren Nelson (11)
- Michele Pelino (5)
- Naveen Chhabra (2)
- Richard Fichera (149)
- Robert Stroud (8)
- Sophia Vargas (7)
- Stephanie Balaouras (1)