Posted by JP Gownder on October 3, 2009
Forrester’s Consumer Forum 2009 is fast approaching — October 27 and 28 in Chicago! At this Event, leading Forrester analysts will present research on how evolving consumer online behavior demands that firms step up efforts to engage them, and executives will share their companies' best practices for creating breakthrough multichannel relationships.
This year's event has some personal relevance to me: I invited Brad Brooks, the Microsoft keynote, and will be conducting Q&A with him on stage. Julie Ask, who has developed an entirely new research practice in 2009, is a wonderful analyst on my team; she's conducting a main stage panel and a CPS Track session speech. Speaking of the CPS track session, we have Forrester's star speaker James McQuivey doing double duty with two sessions, along with Bobby Tulsiani.
I'd love for readers of this blog to see both of those great speakers , along with many others!
· Brad Brooks, Corporate Vice President, Windows Consumer Product Marketing, Microsoft
· Michael Darviche, Chief Marketing Officer, Acxiom
· Prasanna Dhore, Vice President, Hewlett Packard
· Barry Judge, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Best Buy
· Bob Kraut, Vice President, Marketing Communications, Pizza Hut
· Michael Menis, Vice President, Global Interactive Marketing, InterContinental Hotels Group
· Sophia Stuart, Executive Director, Mobile, Hearst Magazines Digital Media
· Virginia Suliman, Vice President, Web Design & Development, Hilton Hotels Corporation
· Paul Vienick, Senior Vice President, Long-Term Investing and Customer Experience, E*TRADE
· Julie A. Ask, Vice President, Principal Analyst
· Josh Bernoff, Senior Vice President — Idea Development
· Bill Doyle, Vice President, Principal Analyst
· Henry H. Harteveldt, Vice President, Principal Analyst
· Carrie Johnson, Vice President, Research Director
· Harley Manning, Vice President, Research Director
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from the experts — visit Forrester.com for more information.
If you’ve already signed up, here are some great ways to maximize your experience:
- Check this blog for our in-depth updates on keynotes and track sessions.
- Follow us on Twitter as we plan and launch the Event.
- RSVP on our Facebook Event page, and network with attendees.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Free Webinar Series
The Top Emerging Technologies To Watch »
- Amy DeMartine (4)
- Andre Kindness (28)
- Bryan Wang (16)
- Christian Kane (5)
- Christopher Voce (8)
- Dave Bartoletti (26)
- David Johnson (48)
- Doug Washburn (37)
- Eveline Oehrlich (12)
- Frank Liu (7)
- Glenn O'Donnell (28)
- Henry Baltazar (8)
- James Staten (116)
- Jean-Pierre Garbani (13)
- John Rakowski (27)
- JP Gownder (95)
- Katyayan Gupta (17)
- Laura Koetzle (1)
- Lauren Nelson (10)
- Michele Pelino (5)
- Nupur Singh Andley (7)
- Richard Fichera (134)
- Sophia Vargas (5)
- Stephanie Balaouras (1)