Posted by Jeff Scott on November 22, 2010
If you have an enterprise or business architecture marketing program or well-defined marketing methodology, Forrester would like to talk with you about a potential case study.
I am initiating a research project on marketing the enterprise architecture (EA) and business architecture (BA) practices. This research will examine how EA and BA practices are promoting their value to their IT and business constituents and explore the best ways to engage and influence architecture’s stakeholders. This research aims to illuminate best practices that can guide enterprise architects in designing a marketing program that can successfully engage the larger organization and develop support for EA and BA initiatives.
The questions this research will answer:
- What are the factors to consider when developing a marketing initiative?
- What are the typical goals of EA and BA marketing initiatives?
- What marketing approaches work best?
- What types of marketing artifacts resonate well with stakeholders?
- Who are the best targets for a marketing campaign?
- How do you know if your marketing efforts are paying off?
If you have a good story about your marketing practices, please contact Kim Naton at email@example.com.
Or - if you just have a good marketing idea, leave a comment.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Free On-Demand and Live Events
- Alan Weintraub (5)
- Alex Cullen (41)
- Brian Hopkins (36)
- Charlie Dai (25)
- Cheryl McKinnon (7)
- Clay Richardson (41)
- Craig Le Clair (56)
- Derek Miers (24)
- Ellen Carney (1)
- Gene Leganza (23)
- Gordon Barnett (3)
- Henry Peyret (9)
- James Staten (3)
- Leslie Owens (10)
- Michele Goetz (44)
- Sharyn Leaver (3)
- Skip Snow (2)