Posted by James McCormick on September 19, 2013
Tag management tools are much more than the management of tags. Strategic use can:
- give control of digital marketing campaigns to marketers – relieving significant IT burden,
- significantly reduce digital marketing implementation and operational costs,
- garner support for digital marketing programs – even in highly regulated firms – by offering detailed multi-stakeholder visibility and control of scripts and digital data,
- reduce the “stickiness” and dependence on digital technology vendors, and
- enable digital data syndication, which in turn drives dynamic segmentation and bottom-up attribution programs.
Forrester is currently assessing the tag management capabilities of top global brands, advising on their strategies and guiding them with their digital marketing road maps. Also; tag management research is ongoing with a few papers due for release later this year.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »
Forrester's Forum For Customer Experience Professionals
June 16-17, 2015 — New York »
Free On-Demand and Live Events
Latest events from Forrester analysts, online and in person »