Posted by Emily Riley on June 28, 2011
Author and Senior Vice President of Idea Development at Forrester Josh Bernoff (@jbernoff) is leading tomorrow’s tweet jam about the Splinternet – the fraying of the standardized Internet across mobile and social platforms.
If you’re experiencing the effects of the Splinternet, we’d love to hear from you. Here are some of the questions we’ll discuss:
- How has the explosion in mobile platforms and social networks created a challenge for you to manage?
- How do you decide which platforms and networks to support or target for marketing?
- Do you worry about the rules that owners of these platforms (like Apple and Facebook) impose on those who use them?
- How do you measure and compare results on these platforms?
- Do you think the future will be characterized by more common standards, or by more and more incompatible platforms?
To participate, just follow the #IMChat hashtag at 2:00 p.m. If you’d like to learn more about the rules of engagement, visit this community discussion on The Forrester Community For Interactive Marketing Professionals. To read some past archives, visit the documents section of the same community.
Looking forward to hearing from you at 2 p.m. on Tuesday!
Search Forrester's Blogs
How Should Financial Institutions Embrace Mobile? »
Four Citizen-Driven Imperatives Governments Must Embrace »
- Christine Overby (33)
- David Truog (2)
- Emily Collins (1)
- James McQuivey (1)
- James Staten (1)
- Jennifer Wise (5)
- Jim Nail (23)
- Josh Bernoff (13)
- Kim Celestre (40)
- Laura Ramos (64)
- Lori Wizdo (1)
- Luca Paderni (9)
- Nate Elliott (101)
- Peter O'Neill (2)
- Richard Joyce (3)
- Rob Brosnan (1)
- Ryan Skinner (22)
- Shar VanBoskirk (111)
- Susan Bidel (3)
- Thomas Husson (111)
- Tina Moffett (1)
- Tracy Stokes (2)
- Xiaofeng Wang (13)