Posted by Elizabeth Shaw on February 1, 2012
Whether we like it or not, consumers are visting websites from their mobile devices. Marketers confronted by this reality tend to react in two ways: they panic or disregard the information altogether. The problem is, when it comes to mobile websites, interactive marketers have a lot of questions. Over the next 6 weeks, I'll be taking a deep dive into mobile websites and write research that tells marketers what they need to know before investing time, resources and marketing dollars. Key questions for the report will include:
- What is a mobile website and what interactive marketing purpose does it serve?
- How and when do consumers visit sites from their mobile devices?
- What type of content do you need on the site?
- How are brands using mobile websites successfully today?
- How do you optimze a site over time?
I'd also like to hear from you. What questions do you have? What do you need to know when it comes to mobile websites? Email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and look for a follow-up post where I'll include some highlights and key findings when the report publishes.