Posted by David Cooperstein on February 1, 2011
Hot on the heels of our new blog platform, Forrester has launched The Forrester Community For CMO & Marketing Leadership Professionals focused on the key business challenges that senior marketer professionals face every day. The community is a place for marketing executives to exchange ideas, opinions, and real-world solutions with each other. Forrester analysts will also be part of the community, helping facilitate the discussions and sharing their views.
The community is open to all interactive marketers, whether you’re a Forrester client or not.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- A simple platform on which you can pose your questions and get advice from peers who face the same business challenges.
- Insight from our analysts, who weigh in frequently on the issues.
- Fresh perspective from peers, who share their real-world success stories and best practices.
- Content on the latest technologies and trends affecting your business — from Forrester and other thought leaders.
I encourage you to become part of the community:
- Ask a question about a complex business problem.
- Start a discussion on an emerging trend that’s having an impact on your work.
- Contribute to an existing discussion thread from a community member.
- Suggest topics for upcoming Forrester research reports.
- Create a community profile.
- Share your perspective with others.
Click here to go to The Forrester Community For CMO & Marketing Leadership Professionals, and bookmark it for easy reference. See you in the community!
Search Forrester's Blogs
Free On-Demand and Live Events
Latest events from Forrester analysts, online and in person »