Posted by David Cooperstein on June 30, 2010
Forrester is launching a new survey to find out how marketing leaders like you integrate the mobile channel into their marketing strategy.
Planning and organizing for the use of mobile technologies is a complex task. Some players are laggards. Some don’t think of the mobile channel as a priority. On the other hand, others are clearly ahead of the curve. Yet, the one question we consistently get is: “How does my organization compare with others in the integration of the mobile channel?”
We will try to answer that question with this ongoing Mobile Maturity Survey and more specifically how marketing leaders:
- Coordinate the mobile channel with other existing channels.
- Measure the impact of the mobile channel.
- Plan to spend in the mobile channel in 2011.
Here’s how you can help:
- If you’re in charge of your company's mobile consumer initiative or if you’re familiar with it, then please click here to complete the survey.
- If you’re not familiar with your company’s mobile consumer approach, please forward this survey to the relevant colleagues who are in charge of defining or implementing your mobile consumer approach.
- The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Responses will be kept strictly confidential and only published in an aggregated and anonymous manner.
- For your efforts, we will share a free executive summary of the survey results.
If you also want to share your thoughts with us, please feel free to do it here by posting a comment or by directly emailing the lead analyst on this project, my colleague Thomas Husson firstname.lastname@example.org, who is our expert on mobile platforms and channels and is based in our Paris office.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Four Citizen-Driven Imperatives Governments Must Embrace »
Master Content Marketing To Drive Customer Engagement »