- log in
Posted by David Cooperstein on June 16, 2010
My colleagues who serve Interactive Marketing professionals are working on a study to benchmark social media maturity in organizations, the results of which will be a killer report that will allow you to map yourself against your peers. This is not limited to the marketing world — we are benchmarking the entire organization. Our goal is to answer these key questions:
- How do you define “social maturity,” and why is it important to get there?
- Which companies are ahead of the curve in implementing social technologies for both external use (i.e., for customers/consumers) and/or internal use (i.e., for employees/partners)?
- What have been the biggest drivers of success?
- What are the biggest challenges?
- What steps do most organizations need to take and why?
Here’s how you can help:
- If you work for an organization that markets products or services to consumers or businesses (i.e., “clients” in vendor speak), then please take this survey. We want to hear from anyone involved in social — whether from marketing, PR, IT, legal, finance, HR, etc. For your efforts, we will share a free executive summary of the survey results.
- If you are a vendor, an agency, a consultant, or even just a consumer interested in sharing your thoughts, we can’t include you in the survey. But we do want to hear from you, so please feel free to comment on this blog or on our community site to share your thoughts. We promise to keep the conversation going, and we will be writing a blog post on some of the findings when the research is published.
Thanks for your contribution to this effort.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Forrester Insights for iPhone
Key research and data points when and where you need them »
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »
Key Takeaways From Mobile World Congress »