Posted by Dave Frankland on January 7, 2013
As we kick off 2013 in earnest, I wanted to take the opportunity to update you on several changes to the CI team at Forrester. As many of you know, we’ve seen tremendous growth over the past few years since we introduced the role. However, we’re experiencing some change, and it felt like an appropriate time of year to provide a broader update.
- Allison Smith: Cambridge-based researcher focused on social intelligence under Joe Stanhope’s tutelage.
- Emily Collins (nee Murphy): Cambridge-based analyst covering customer loyalty.
- Fatemeh Khatibloo: San Francisco-based senior analyst covering CI services in the US and personal identity management.
- James McCormick: London-based senior analyst covering CI services in Europe and the online marketing suite as well as acting as a CI generalist in Europe.
- Joe Stanhope: Chicago-based principal analyst covering digital intelligence.
- Rob Brosnan: New York-based senior analyst focused on enterprise marketing technologies.
- Srividya Sridharan: Cambridge-based analyst covering customer analytics (on maternity leave until Q2).
- Tina Moffett: New York-based analyst focused on CI measurement and attribution.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »
Forrester's Forum For Marketing Leaders
April 29-30, 2015 — London »
Free On-Demand and Live Events
Latest events from Forrester analysts, online and in person »