- log in
Posted by Dave Frankland on January 7, 2013
As we kick off 2013 in earnest, I wanted to take the opportunity to update you on several changes to the CI team at Forrester. As many of you know, we’ve seen tremendous growth over the past few years since we introduced the role. However, we’re experiencing some change, and it felt like an appropriate time of year to provide a broader update.
First of all, I’m sad to announce a couple of departures. Suresh Vittal and Zach Hofer-Shall left Forrester on Monday, December 31st. Suresh was both a fantastic analyst and most recently a fantastic practice leader. Unfortunately, his expertise was noticed by the entire industry, and he got scooped away by an incredible opportunity. Zach has built our coverage of what was originally listening platforms and later social intelligence since his tenure as a researcher. In a similar vein, his expertise was noticed, and he’ll be applying his knowledge to great effect in his new role.
Carl Doty, formerly the practice leader of our consumer product strategy role, has switched roles effective January 1, 2013, to take over the CI practice. As some of you will recall, this is a homecoming for Carl — he was our research director who led the creation of the CI practice, leaving behind our old direct marketing focus and moniker. Carl is based out of the Cambridge office.
We’ve had a few other additions to the team lately and have shifted some coverage areas to compensate for Zach’s departure, so to help you keep track, here’s an update on the current CI team:
- Allison Smith: Cambridge-based researcher focused on social intelligence under Joe Stanhope’s tutelage.
- Emily Collins (nee Murphy): Cambridge-based analyst covering customer loyalty.
- Fatemeh Khatibloo: San Francisco-based senior analyst covering CI services in the US and personal identity management.
- James McCormick: London-based senior analyst covering CI services in Europe and the online marketing suite as well as acting as a CI generalist in Europe.
- Joe Stanhope: Chicago-based principal analyst covering digital intelligence.
- Rob Brosnan: New York-based senior analyst focused on enterprise marketing technologies.
- Srividya Sridharan: Cambridge-based analyst covering customer analytics (on maternity leave until Q2).
- Tina Moffett: New York-based analyst focused on CI measurement and attribution.
We have also been actively recruiting for a senior analyst to cover data management and quality (as a business rather than IT issue) and are currently evaluating other hiring plans for 2013 — some of which will be immediate. As always, if you know of great potential candidates, please send them our way.
Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a happy and prosperous 2013, and please join me in wishing Suresh and Zach well, while welcoming Carl home to the CI team.
Search Forrester's Blogs
The dynamics that will shape the future in the age of the customer »
Planning for innovation and risk in the wake of Brexit »
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »
- Brad Bortner (7)
- Brandon Purcell (7)
- Carlton Doty (20)
- Cinny Little (8)
- Emily Collins (20)
- Fatemeh Khatibloo (35)
- Gene Cao (19)
- James McCormick (8)
- Jennifer Belissent, Ph.D. (12)
- Joe Stanhope (35)
- Kristopher Arcand (2)
- Lori Wizdo (2)
- Marc Jacobson (1)
- Michael Barnes (9)
- Rob Brosnan (19)
- Rusty Warner (17)
- Srividya Sridharan (18)
- Tina Moffett (17)