Posted by Dave Frankland on December 21, 2006
Cheers Pete! I'm the newest member of Forrester's
Marketing analyst team and will be focusing my research on database and direct
marketing, essentially helping firms to leverage customer data to enhance their
Seeing as this is week 3 for me, 5 things unknown is
- Prior to getting a âreal jobâ I worked in 9 bars in 4
countries. If I could do a moonlighting
gig in the US,
I could make it 10 in 5 and add a second continentâ¦
- I am Irish, but was born in England and have a German last name
from a Canadian grandfatherâ¦
- One of my ambitions is to visit all 50 US States. As opposed to airport layovers, Iâve decided
that âvisitingâ means spending at least one night. Iâm only at 18 so farâ¦
- Iâm a huge cycling fan (European peloton as opposed to Lance-worship)
and have cycled from NY to Boston and Amsterdam to Paris
raising money for AIDS charities and research. Other interests are soccer (or football for the
non-Americans), diving, photography and wine.
- I love languages and at one stage or another could speak half-decent French, German, Spanish and Italian. There's plenty of people who wish I spoke better (or more understandable) English... My wife, who was born in Italy but grew up in NY, and I speak Italian to our kids more than we speak English to them. That doesn't mean that my Italian is any good...
Search Forrester's Blogs
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »
Free On-Demand and Live Events
Latest events from Forrester analysts, online and in person »