- log in
Posted by Daniel Klein on May 24, 2010
I'm excited to introduce a new way for marketers and product managers to get answers to their most pressing issues and challenges. Forrester has launched an online community for technology marketers and product managers as the premier destination for leaders to exchange ideas, opinions, and real-world solutions with each other. Forrester analysts will also be part of the community, helping facilitate the discussions and sharing their views.
The community is open to all technology marketers and product managers.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- A simple platform on which you can pose your questions and get advice from peers who face the same business or technology challenges.
- Insight from our analysts, who weigh in frequently on the issues and point to relevant research.
- Fresh perspective from peers, who share their real-world success stories, best practices, and templates.
- Content on the latest technologies and trends affecting your business — from Forrester and other thought leaders.
I encourage you to become part of the community:
- Ask a question about a business or technology problem.
- Start a discussion on an emerging trend that’s having an impact on your work.
- Contribute to an existing discussion thread from a community member.
- Share templates with your peers for common artifacts like social media guidelines or campaign outlines.
- Suggest topics for upcoming Forrester research reports.
- Create a community profile.
- Share your perspective with others.
Click here to go to Forrester’s Online Community For Technology Product Management and Marketing Professionals and bookmark it for easy reference.
See you in the community!
Search Forrester's Blogs
Planning for innovation and risk in the wake of Brexit »
Forrester Insights for iPhone
Key research and data points when and where you need them »
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »