Posted by Christine Ferrusi Ross on October 7, 2010
Clients frequently tell us how much they value connecting with their peers. A few years ago we created the Forrester Leadership Boards Sourcing & Vendor Management Council to serve that need. But in the age of social technologies and interconnectedness there are valuable conversations you can have with peers who aren’t part of that private community. So this week we launched The Forrester Community For Sourcing & Vendor Management Professionals.
The community is open to all Sourcing & Vendor Management Professionals, whether you’re a Forrester client or not. Check out the community and you’ll see conversations focused on the key business challenges that you face every day. The community is a place for you to exchange ideas, opinions, and real-world solutions with each other. Our Forrester Leadership Board teammate Sara Dupuis is managing the community, helping facilitate the discussions. Forrester analysts will also participate and share their views.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- A simple platform on which you can pose your questions and get advice from peers who face the same business challenges.
- Insight from our analysts, who weigh in frequently on the issues.
- Fresh perspective from peers, who share their real-world success stories and best practices.
- Content on the latest sourcing and vendor management issues and trends — from Forrester and other thought leaders.
I encourage you to become part of the community:
- Ask a question about a complex business problem.
- Start a discussion on an emerging trend that’s having an impact on your work.
- Contribute to an existing discussion thread from a community member.
- Suggest topics for upcoming Forrester research reports.
- Create a community profile.
- Share your perspective with others.
Click here to go to The Forrester Community For Sourcing & Vendor Management Professionals, and bookmark it for easy reference. See you in the community.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Free On-Demand and Live Events
Latest events from Forrester analysts, online and in person »
Free Webinar Series
The Top Emerging Technologies To Watch »