Explore Certification Programs
Align Your Team And Advance Their Expertise
Each Certification course includes six to eight competency-based modules. There are two levels of coursework to help you align your team and advance their learning:
- Each Core course is an eight-week cohort-based session that is facilitated. Core course completion is a prerequisite for any Advanced course.
- Advanced courses provide 90 days to complete a series of self-paced modules that go deeper into specific topic areas. Advanced courses can be taken in any order to provide flexibility and prioritize critical business needs.
Who Should Pursue Certification
Business transformation initiatives are cross-functional efforts. Stakeholders from multiple roles and levels of experience all have a key part to play in making a transformation successful. Certification is a powerful tool for:
- Experienced professionals
- Executive sponsors
- Cross-functional collaborators
- Early-career professionals
- Individuals and teams
How courses work: a dynamic experience
Courses use a combination of short videos, hands-on exercises and peer discussions to provide an all all-online, mobile-ready certification experience that fits into busy schedules.
- Learn through concise, on-demand content in a digital learning platform.
- Engage with fellow practitioners in a social, interactive, and fun environment.
- Gain hands-on experience with tools and templates to apply new techniques.
- Receive a signed certificate and badge to share with social networks upon course completion.
How teams succeed: models for success
Successful organizations typically use one of three primary models to achieve their desired business transformation through Certification:
- Start small. Send a few people through the program to validate broader application and value.
- Align the team. Certify all members of the implementation project team. Teams of 20 or more are eligible for a private cohort with a custom start date.
- Achieve critical mass. For CX transformations, certify primary team members as above and implement a customized enterprise-wide CX program through the CX Essentials program. Workforce Certification is also available.
- Create a custom program. Use our research-based lessons from Core and Advanced Certification courses, with examples and exercises specific to your organization.
Learn more about Certification
Thanks, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime please subscribe to our insights or give us a call:
+44 (0) 2073 237741 (Europe)
+1 615-395-3401 (United States)
+65 6426 7006 (Asia)