- log in
Posted by Carrie Johnson on November 30, 2011
I'm so excited to announce that today we have launched Forrester's new free eBusiness benchmarking tool. With the tool you can compare your key performance metrics against your peers'. Plug in the answers to a few questions about your eBusiness budget and metrics and our tool will instantly compare your answers to similar size companies for five key benchmarks:
- The size of your annual eBusiness budget
- The number of staff dedicated to your online division
- The percent of overall sales that occur online
- The size of your eBusiness team
- The percent of customer service interactions that occur online
The tool will not only show side-by-side results, it'll also produce a nifty PDF for you to print out and show to your colleagues. But wait there's more! We have a suite of research that helps our clients act on results, outlining how to improve those five key metrics to keep up with competitors and align with best practices. We've summarized all of our advice on how to use the benchmark tool and to improve results in an accompanying report called "Benchmark Your eBusiness Strategy And Results" (sound familiar?) and I encourage you to read it.
We also have a whole body of research that we think help turbo charge your eBusiness results.
- For detailed benchmarks on budgets and advice on getting better buy in from across your company check out Trends 2011: Cost Of eBusiness Operations And Customer Acquisition
- For creating a best-in-class strategic plan consider Adapting Your eBusiness Strategy For The Era Of Agile Commerce
- For managing eBusiness organizational structures see eBusiness Teams Reorganize... Again
- For assessing your eBusiness maturity read The eBusiness Maturity Model 2011
We can also further customize your benchmark results. Just drop us a line if you want help. We can't wait to hear what you think of our tool. Please send along feedback that you have.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Planning for innovation and risk in the wake of Brexit »
Forrester Insights for iPhone
Key research and data points when and where you need them »
Forrester's CX Index
Predict how actions to improve CX will affect revenue performance.
Measure the customer experiences that matter most »