Posted by Carrie Johnson on October 4, 2010
The eBusiness team at Forrester is excited to announce that we have launched The Forrester Community For eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals focused on the key business challenges that eBusiness professionals face every day. The community is a place for eBusiness professionals to exchange ideas, opinions, and real-world solutions with each other. Forrester analysts will also be part of the community, helping facilitate the discussions and sharing their views.
The community is open to all eBusiness professionals, whether you’re a Forrester client or not.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- A simple platform on which you can pose your questions and get advice from peers who face the same business challenges.
- Insight from our analysts, who weigh in frequently on the issues.
- Fresh perspective from peers, who share their real-world success stories and best practices.
- Content on the latest technologies and trends affecting your business — from Forrester and other thought leaders.
I encourage you to become part of the community:
- Ask a question about a complex business problem.
- Start a discussion on an emerging trend that’s having an impact on your work.
- Contribute to an existing discussion thread from a community member.
- Suggest topics for upcoming Forrester research reports.
- Create a community profile.
- Share your perspective with others.
Click here to go to The Forrester Community For eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals, and bookmark it for easy reference. See you in the community.
- Adam Silverman (9)
- Andrew Stockwell (15)
- Andy Hoar (16)
- Benjamin Ensor (35)
- Bill Doyle (6)
- Carrie Johnson (22)
- Catherine Graeber (1)
- Denée Carrington (6)
- Ellen Carney (20)
- Julie Ask (120)
- Kelland Willis (6)
- Martin Gill (46)
- Michelle Beeson (3)
- Oliwia Berdak (3)
- Patti Freeman Evans (22)
- Peter Sheldon (35)
- Peter Wannemacher (18)
- Sucharita Mulpuru (56)
- Vanessa Zeng (1)
- Vikram Sehgal (1)
- Zia Daniell Wigder (64)