Forrester Tweet Jam Session: Top Challenges Facing Customer Management Professionals In 2010 (#crmjam)
Posted by William Band on February 25, 2010
Forrester analysts will host a Tweet Jam on March 24, 2010, from 1:00 – 3:00 PM USA ET (6 to 8 PM GMT) to answer questions from business and IT executives about the top challenges they face in orchestrating customer-facing business processes to drive top-line growth. During this interactive Jam session, Forrester analysts will share results of our latest research into the topics of: customer experience management, CRM technologies and vendor trends, social media, and business process management.
Key questions we will tackle during this Tweet Jam include:
- What are the key trends you need to take into account in planning CRM initiatives in 2010?
- How do you know if you are delivering a differentiated customer-experience, and does it make a difference to the bottom line?
- Social CRM: The real deal, or blogger hype?
- How do CRM vendor solutions stack-up, and which ones are really delivering results?
- Does business process management (BPM) “lean-thinking” have a place in CRM strategies?
- Drowning in (bad) customer data: What to do about it?
- How to take advantage of next-generation Business Intelligence tools for deeper customer insights?
- Who should lead your customer management process improvement efforts?
- What are the best ways to drive user adoption of CRM technologies?
- What change management strategies and skills are needed to succeed?
- What are the right metrics for success?
- CRM pitfalls: What are they, and are there new ones to worry about?
The session will be hosted by William Band and Dr. Natalie Petouhoff and will include participation from a number of other analysts across Forrester. To join this interactive conversation, simply tune in to the #crmjam hash tag on Twitter or follow the analysts that will host and participate in the session.
- William Band (@waband)
- Natalie Petouhoff (@drnatalie)
- Jim Kobielus (@jameskobielus)
- Boris Evelson (@bevelson)
- Clay Richardson (@passion4process)
- Derek Miers (@bpmfocus)
Search Forrester's Blogs
Free Mobile Mind Shift Webinar Series
Learn how to win your customers' mobile moments in this three-part series »
The Future Of Business Is Digital
Start your company’s digital transformation »
- Anjali Yakkundi (23)
- Boris Evelson (134)
- Claire Schooley (2)
- Clay Richardson (1)
- Diego Lo Giudice (14)
- Gene Cao (1)
- George Lawrie (17)
- Holger Kisker (38)
- James Staten (7)
- Jeffrey Hammond (26)
- John R. Rymer (45)
- Jost Hoppermann (32)
- Kate Leggett (111)
- Kurt Bittner (3)
- Kyle McNabb (12)
- Manish Bahl (2)
- Margo Visitacion (9)
- Mark Grannan (7)
- Martha Bennett (10)
- Michael Barnes (21)
- Michael Facemire (13)
- Mike Gualtieri (113)
- Noel Yuhanna (10)
- Paul Hamerman (2)
- Phil Murphy (22)
- Randy Heffner (15)
- Stephen Powers (20)