Posted by Brian Walker on January 4, 2011
I am thrilled to announce that Forrester is expanding our coverage of commerce technology and services with the addition of Senior Analyst Peter Sheldon. Many of you are likely readers of Elastic Path’s excellent blog and, therefore, will be familiar with some of Peter’s work. Peter brings a strong background in eCommerce, mobile commerce, and digital content, most recently serving as product manager at Elastic Path Software where he had been responsible for the road map and strategic direction of the Elastic Path commerce platform.
Peter and I will be collaborating closely on our research on commerce technology and services. We have a lot planned. In 2011, a few of the key areas you can look for expanded research on from us include:
- The changing nature of multichannel commerce solutions.
- eCommerce/Commerce platforms.
- Mobile commerce.
- Full-service eCommerce service providers.
- B2B eCommerce solutions.
- Digital commerce solutions (content and software).
- How to select a systems integrator.
- The changing nature of search and discovery solutions.
- Content management for commerce.
- Shopping APIs and commerce syndication.
- Global eCommerce technologies and services.
Please join me in welcoming Peter to Forrester, and I know we all look forward to our expanded commerce technology research.
- Adam Silverman (15)
- Andy Hoar (17)
- Benjamin Ensor (39)
- Bill Doyle (6)
- Brendan Witcher (1)
- Carrie Johnson (23)
- Catherine Graeber (1)
- Ellen Carney (29)
- Julie Ask (141)
- Katyayan Gupta (4)
- Lily Varon (3)
- Martin Gill (54)
- Michael Yamnitsky (1)
- Michelle Beeson (9)
- Oliwia Berdak (11)
- Patti Freeman Evans (22)
- Peter Mueller (1)
- Peter Sheldon (41)
- Peter Wannemacher (27)
- Sucharita Mulpuru (61)
- Vikram Sehgal (1)
- Zia Daniell Wigder (77)