Posted by Brian Hopkins on May 28, 2014
Ted and I believe that these firms are building systems of insight by:
- Gathering and mining mobile and location data to continually find and harness new customer insights.
- Embedding predictive analytics engines into their engagement platforms to deliver contextual and personalized mobile and digital experiences based on each individual’s unique score and context.
- Implementing a systematic process to continually refine and improve the role of data in delivering business insights and personal experiences.
- What data spun off mobile devices leads to the most business insights? How do you collect this data?
- How do you use predictive analytics based on location and behavioral data to deliver contextual mobile experiences? Is other data besides mobile needed for insight and engagement?
- How does mobile data and personalization relate to other big data and other digital initiatives?
- What is the right data architecture to accomplish these objectives?
- What technologies, staffing, and operations do companies need to solve these problems?
Have a great story to tell that support or refutes this idea? Leave a comment here or direct message me @TedSchadler or Brian @PracticingEA and we will be in touch.
Search Forrester's Blogs
Free Upcoming Webinar
Avoiding The Top Three Customer Experience Risks »
- Alan Weintraub (5)
- Alex Cullen (40)
- Brian Hopkins (34)
- Charlie Dai (18)
- Cheryl McKinnon (6)
- Clay Richardson (40)
- Craig Le Clair (55)
- Derek Miers (24)
- Ellen Carney (1)
- Gene Leganza (22)
- Gordon Barnett (3)
- Henry Peyret (9)
- James Staten (3)
- Leslie Owens (10)
- Michele Goetz (39)
- Sharyn Leaver (3)
- Skip Snow (2)