Next week at IBM’s Innovate Conference I'll moderate a panel of highly accomplished women executives who will talk about their personal leadership mindset when taking business risks. The panelists are:
- Cheryl Allison, Director, Raytheon Network Centric Systems
- Ellen Daley, Managing Director, Forrester Research
- Gina Poole, Vice President, IBM Rational Software
- Meg Selfe, Vice President, IBM Rational Software
- Karla Wallace, Senior Manager, General Motors
Note that Forrester’s Ellen Daley will be one of the panelists, joining this impressive group of women execs in IT. If you can’t catch us live at the conference (Tuesday, June 5th at 3:00 PM Eastern), then I hope you’ll join through streaming video (http://www.livestream.com/ibmrational) and Twitter at #ibminnovatewp.
Many people wonder: why offer a panel specifically for women—why not men too? Good question. Men are just as interested in risk taking and leadership as women, so they are invited to participate in the panel and discussion on the Web and Twitter.