Best Practices For Influencing Business? Tips For Revitalizing IT Standards? Join Our Community Discussions!
Posted by Alex Cullen on February 2, 2011
Architects frequently tell us how much they value insights from practitioners like themselves. We at Forrester equally value these insights, as they are the foundation of our research. To serve you and us, we've launched The Forrester Community For Enterprise Architecture Professionals.
The community is open to all, whether you're a Forrester client or not. Check out the community, and you'll see conversations focused on the key challenges that you face – from influencing the thinking of your business execs to revitalizing an IT standards program to asking if application portfolio management (APM) is a responsibility of EA or the IT function supporting apps. Participating architects and Forrester analysts are sharing their perspectives – on these questions, plus other questions like the use of Wikis for architecture standards.
You can use these discussions to get better at your role – plus you'll be able to shape our research agenda by posting your questions or highlighting a topic you think demands further investigation. Our leading analysts – like Jeff Scott, Randy Heffner, Henry Peyret, Galen Schreck, and Gene Leganza – will also post the topics they are working on to get your input on them.
Here's what you’ll find in The Forrester Community For Enterprise Architecture Professionals:
- A simple platform on which you can pose your questions and get advice from peers who face the same business challenges.
- Insight from our analysts, who weigh in frequently on the issues.
- Fresh perspective from peers, who share their real-world success stories and best practices.
- Content on the latest architecture and technology issues and trends — from Forrester and other thought leaders.
I encourage you to become part of the community:
- Ask a question about a complex business problem.
- Start a discussion on an emerging trend that's having an impact on your work.
- Contribute to an existing discussion thread from a community member.
- Suggest topics for upcoming Forrester research reports.
- Create a community profile.
- Share your perspective with others.
Click here to go to The Forrester Community For Enterprise Architecture Professionals, and bookmark it for easy reference. See you in the community.
Search Forrester's Blogs
How Can You Master Big Data? »
- Alan Weintraub (5)
- Alex Cullen (41)
- Brian Hopkins (34)
- Charlie Dai (18)
- Cheryl McKinnon (6)
- Clay Richardson (40)
- Craig Le Clair (55)
- Derek Miers (24)
- Ellen Carney (1)
- Gene Leganza (22)
- Gordon Barnett (3)
- Henry Peyret (9)
- James Staten (3)
- Leslie Owens (10)
- Michele Goetz (39)
- Sharyn Leaver (3)
- Skip Snow (2)