Posted by Site Administrator on February 5, 2009
[Posted by Gene Leganza]
Welcome to the Forrester Enterprise Architecture blog. Keep this site bookmarked as our Forrester EA analysts update this blog on topics that they find interesting, controversial, or just worthy of discussion.
Here’s some big news from the EA team:
We are holding our second annual Enterprise Architecture Forum in Miami, Florida on February 10-11 and our EMEA Enterprise Architecture Forum in London, UK on February 26-27. The forum’s focus is on Elevating Architecture. Why elevate architecture?
Businesses have become digital, and waves of SOA and BPM adoption require enterprise architecture to move closer to the business. Enterprise Architecture professionals must elevate their architecture practices out of the technology trenches, and identify the technologies that will elevate your business' capabilities to the next level of productivity and innovation.
Forrester's Enterprise Architecture Forum 2009 will examine the challenges facing your role and present pragmatic insights and strategies based on data-driven research, surveys, and vendor evaluations featured in Forrester Wave™ reports.
Here are some key takeaways for the event:
- Learn how business architecture can evolve your EA program.
- Examine how an enterprise integration strategy can lower your costs.
- Hear about Web architecture for blazing fast Web site performance.
- See how next-generation information architecture will include SOA and semantic technology.
- Evaluate your strategy for OSGi app servers and lightweight or "lean" containers.
- Learn why and how to build interoperability and federation into your SOA platform strategy.
- Hear effective practices for global enterprise architecture.
- Discuss whether open source software can really save your enterprise money.
- Determine SharePoint's role in your future — is it a problem or an opportunity?
- Understand how to integrate SOA policy into your SOA strategy.
- The entire EA team will be presenting and hobnobbing with our guests. We hope to see and hear from you at the event. To learn more click here (http://www.forrester.com/events).
Search Forrester's Blogs
Transform Your Digital Business
Watch the free webinar »
Your Customers Are Powerful
Learn how you can win in
The Age Of The Customer »
- Alex Cullen (5)
- Andrew Bartels (71)
- Bobby Cameron (2)
- Chip Gliedman (12)
- Chris Mines (36)
- Claire Schooley (39)
- Craig Le Clair (4)
- Dan Bieler (61)
- Dane Anderson (5)
- Doug Washburn (1)
- Frank Gillett (32)
- Fred Giron (1)
- George Lawrie (1)
- Holger Kisker (1)
- James Staten (15)
- Jennifer Belissent, Ph.D. (109)
- John Brand (12)
- John McCarthy (17)
- Khalid Kark (5)
- Manish Bahl (30)
- Marc Cecere (10)
- Michael Barnes (1)
- Michael Yamnitsky (5)
- Mike Gualtieri (1)
- Nigel Fenwick (83)
- Peter Burris (7)
- Philipp Karcher (13)
- Rob Koplowitz (35)
- Sharyn Leaver (33)
- Skip Snow (2)
- Stefan Ried (14)
- Ted Schadler (123)
- Tim Sheedy (28)
- TJ Keitt (42)