Posted by Adele Sage on February 7, 2013
It’s time again for our annual survey about all of the digital customer experience improvements, redesigns, and new digital experiences you’re working on this year. Please consider taking the survey, where we’ll ask you about:
- What projects, if any, you have planned for this year.
- Details about those projects, like budgets, staffing, and research tools.
- Incremental improvements you’re working on in addition to — or instead of — the big projects.
- To what extent all those projects and improvements are integrated.
Not planning anything? That’s okay — we still want to hear from you!
The info you provide will help shape an upcoming report. And good news: To thank you for your time, we’ll send you a copy of that report when we publish it.
So what are you waiting for? Take the survey!
Thanks so much.
(Agency folks and consultants, sorry — this survey isn't for you, unless you’re planning projects for your own digital properties.)
Related Forrester Research
Search Forrester's Blogs
Watch This Free Webinar
2014 Mobile Trends And Key Takeaways From Mobile World Congress »
Your Customers Are Powerful
Learn how you can win in
The Age Of The Customer »
Transform Your Digital Business
Watch the free webinar »
- Adele Sage (22)
- Craig Menzies (5)
- Harley Manning (81)
- Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha (1)
- John Dalton (2)
- Jonathan Browne (22)
- Kerry Bodine (77)
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian (7)
- Megan Burns (27)
- Moira Dorsey (5)
- Paul Hagen (31)
- Ronald Rogowski (29)
- Sam Stern (9)
- Samantha Jaddou (3)
- Thomas Husson (1)
- Tony Costa (7)