Posted by Adele Sage on March 29, 2012
Good news for those of you requesting extensions: We heard you, and we're extending the deadline for Forrester's Voice Of The Customer Award submissions to Friday, April 6th at 5:00 p.m. ET.
While I have you, here are answers to some of the questions I've been getting about the awards:
- I'm a vendor. Can I still apply? Yes — but only if your submission is about your own VoC program. We don't accept submissions from vendors on behalf of their clients.
- Does my company have to be headquartered in North America? No! This year we've gone global! We'll accept any submission, as long as it's written in English.
- Will you honor confidentiality? Yes! No matter what, we'll publish the names of the 10 finalists and three winners. But any specifics that we want to publish beyond that, we'll fact-check with you first.
- Do I have to be a Forrester client? No! We'd love to hear from you whether you're a client or not.
- Does the cover page count toward the page limit? No, we're only asking you to limit the content of the submission to seven pages.
- Can I get an extension? You already did! And no, we won't be offering any extensions beyond Friday, April 6th.
Get more details on the Forrester VOC Awards on our site.